- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- 4 ounces tequila blanco
- 4 ounces elderflower liquor, such as St. Germaine
- 1 cup ice cubes
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for one minute.
Divide between 2 large, salt rimmed glasses.
Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a sprig of mint.
- Source: EMERILS TEST KITCHEN 
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic 
- Cuisine: Contemporary American 
- Occasion: Cocktail Party 
- Effort Level: Simple