- 1 (5 1/2 to 6 pound) whole turkey breast, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Season turkey with salt and pepper on all sides. Transfer it to the basket of Emeril's Air Fryer set on 300º F for 1 hour. After 1 hour reduce the heat to 270º F and continue to cook for 15 minutes longer or until turkey reaches 165º F on a meat thermometer. Once cooked let rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing from the bone.
To prepare the herb butter, combine the butter, herbs, and bacon in a small bowl and mix well. Season with a little salt and pepper. Transfer the soft butter to parchment paper and roll up like a tootsie roll. Freeze until ready to use. Can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serve the turkey sliced with a pat of the bacon herb butter.
Note: This recipe was developed for Emeril's 5.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer.