- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillet pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon gold or fingerling potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 Artichoke Bottoms , trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch dice 
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 recipe Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette 
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Choron Sauce 
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Lightly rub the salmon fillets with 2 teaspoons olive oil, and season the top with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast uncovered in the oven until firm and cooked almost through, but still slightly rare in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Set aside.
In a medium pot place the sliced potatoes and 1 teaspoon of salt. Cover with water by 2 inches, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and gently boil until the potatoes are just fork tender, about 7 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain and let cool. In a large saute pan, over medium heat add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and when hot add the potato slices in one layer in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and repeat until all of the potatoes are cooked.
Drizzle the cooked potato slices with some of the vinaigrette. Remove and arrange in a circular pattern on each of 4 plates. Top the potatoes with the cooled salmon fillets. Place the chopped artichoke hearts in the bowl and toss with the rest of the vinaigrette. Arrange the artichoke hearts around the salmon. Top the salmon with a little of the Choron Sauce.