- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets (we used an orange variety for this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and salt and pepper and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Roast the cauliflower until crisp and golden in color, tossing occasionally.
In a small saucepan, combine the raisins, apple cider vinegar and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. As soon as the raisins have plumped, remove them from the heat and allow to cool. In the bowl of a food processor add the raisin mixture and capers and pulse for several seconds to blend. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
Toss the cauliflower with the vinaigrette, transfer to a platter or a serving bowl. Garnish with the pine nuts and parmesan cheese.