- 1 cup all natural almond butter, preferably sugar free
- 10 Medjool dates, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup dried sour cherries
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup golden flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
Combine all of the ingredients in the food processor and pulse until the mixture begins to stick together but is still slightly crumbly.
Transfer the mixture to a parchment lined baking sheet and gently press it into a flat layer. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Slice the bars into the desired size, wrap in parchment and plastic wrap. Store in the refrigerator, up to 1 month.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Kids
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple