- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed broccoli florets (from 2 large crowns)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling if desired
- 1/2 medium onion, julienned
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, plus more for garnishing
- 1/4 cup chopped or sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon nonpareil capers, drained
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, to garnish
Bring a large saucepan filled three-fourths full with water to a boil over high heat. Add the broccoli florets and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the broccoli and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with the olive oil, julienned onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and crushed red pepper. Place half of the broccoli onto the baking tray and slide it into slot 5 of the Emeril Lagasse Power AirFryer 360. Set the machine to the Roast setting at 425 degrees F. Set the time to 12 minutes. Cook until the broccoli is crisp-tender and the onion slices are lightly golden. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and repeat with the remaining broccoli.
Add the olives, anchovies, capers, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and raisins and toss to combine. Taste and add more lemon juice and salt if desired. Garnish with the lemon zest, Parmesan, and a sprinkling of crushed red pepper. Drizzle with more olive oil if desired.