- 1 1/4 cups finely diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup finely diced nectarine
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon basil chiffonade plus 4 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- four 6-ounce artic char fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter
- 1 bunch watercress, washed and stems trimmed
In a medium size bowl combine the strawberries, nectarine, red onion, basil cilantro, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
Season the artic char fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a 12-inch non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. As soon as the oil begins to smoke add the artic char skin side down and cook for 2 minutes. Flip the fish and add the butter and basil leaves. Baste the fish with the butter for 2 minutes or until the fish is lightly brown. Transfer from the pan to a paper towel lined plate. Remove the basil leaves and place one leaf on each fillet.
In a small bowl toss the watercress with a teaspoon of olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Divide the watercress between four plates, place one fillet of fish on the watercress and garnish with the strawberry relish. Serve warm.
Red Snapper Tacos with Strawberry Salsa
Grilled Tuna Steaks with a Preserved Lemon and White Bean Relish
Spinach and Feta Tarts
Rhubarb and Goat Cheese Tart
Strawberry Gin Smash
Spring Pea Raviolo with a Lemony Pancetta Cream Sauce
Spring Pea Soup With Smoked Bacon And Pea Shoots
Chicken Braised with Olives and Kumquats
Jalapeno Grilled Quail With Texas Red Grape Grapefruit Jelly Glaze
Duck Breast with Honeyed Figs and a Sparkling Rose Sauce