- 2 bunches watercress, cleaned
- 1 granny smith apple, finely julienned
- 1 head endive, finely julienned
- 1 cup saucisson sec or cacciatorini, julienned, 1 1/2-inch long pieces
- 1/2 cup celery hearts, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/2 cup celery leaves, from the heart of the celery
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground, black pepper, to taste
In a medium size mixing bowl combine the watercress, apple, endive, saucisson, sliced celery and celery leaves.
In a small bowl combine the apple cider vinegar and the mustard and whisk until emulsified. Slowly drizzle in the oil until a thick emulsion forms.
Toss the salad with just enough of the dressing to lightly coat. Divide the salad between four plates. Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
Apple Cider Braised Pork Roast
Savoy Cabbage with Pears and Chestnuts
Pan Crispy Striped Bass With Brown Butter, Lump Crab Meat And Wild Mushroom and Watercress Salad
Black-eyed Pea Hummus
Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Pork and Wild Mushrooms
New Year's Cake
Bacon, Apple, and Fennel Dressing
Smoked Salmon And Caviar Stuffed Potatoes
Ham Hock And Cabbage Soup