- 10 peppercorns
- 5 allspice berries
- 3 dill sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 lemon slices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1½ pounds salmon fillet
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of the salmon brine (reserved from poaching the fish)
- Add 8 cups of water to 2 ½ quart pot or larger. Add the peppercorn, allspice, dill, bay, lemon slices, salt and vinegar. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add the salmon to a 2 quart baking dish. Carefully pour the hot brine over the salmon and set aside to cool. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the brine for the Herb Mayo. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the Herb Mayo, combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the salmon from the liquid and pat dry. Discard the liquid. Cut the salmon into serving pieces and serve with the Herb Mayo.
Cuban-Style Roast Pork
KOREAN RICE CAKES BRAISED IN A SPICY RED CHILI SAUCE
KIMCHI BRAISED PORK
Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs with Pimentόn and Manzanillo Olives
Brown Butter Seared Mahi Mahi with Curry Shrimp and Cucumber
Smoked Trout and Mushroom Spread on Crispbread
GAMBAS AL AJIO
SPANISH STYLE MARINATED MUSHROOMS