- 10 peppercorns
- 5 allspice berries
- 3 dill sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 lemon slices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1½ pounds salmon fillet
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of the salmon brine (reserved from poaching the fish)
- Add 8 cups of water to 2 ½ quart pot or larger. Add the peppercorn, allspice, dill, bay, lemon slices, salt and vinegar. Bring to a boil then reduce the heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add the salmon to a 2 quart baking dish. Carefully pour the hot brine over the salmon and set aside to cool. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the brine for the Herb Mayo. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the Herb Mayo, combine the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove the salmon from the liquid and pat dry. Discard the liquid. Cut the salmon into serving pieces and serve with the Herb Mayo.
Cuban-Style Roast Pork
KOREAN RICE CAKES BRAISED IN A SPICY RED CHILI SAUCE
KIMCHI BRAISED PORK
Spanish-Style Deviled Eggs with Pimentόn and Manzanillo Olives
Brown Butter Seared Mahi Mahi with Curry Shrimp and Cucumber
Smoked Trout and Mushroom Spread on Crispbread
Moros y Christianos