- 1/2 pound strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lime juiced, about 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons elderflower liquor
- 1 cup Hendricks gin
- 1 cup club soda
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Puree the strawberries in a blender and strain through a fine mesh seive. Set aside.
In a small pitcher, muddle the sugar and the lime juice. Add the strawberry puree and stir well to combine.
Add the elerflower liquor and the gin and stir well.
Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice. Divide the cocktail between the four glasses, top with the club soda and garnish with mint.
- Source: Emeril's Test Kitchen
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Occasion: Any
- Effort Level: Simple