- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Steen’s cane vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon plus a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
In a medium nonreactive mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, shallot, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine.
Allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes, then little by little whisk in the canola oil until completely incorporated.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Dish Type: Misc