- 1 1/4 ounces vanilla-infused vodka
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce coconut-flavored simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- Multicolored sugar (purple, green and gold), for sanding rim of glass
- Champagne, to top off drink
Combine the vodka, pineapple juice, simple syrup, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and shake or stir to combine. Moisten the rim of a Collins glass and coat with the colored sugar and fill with ice. Pour the cocktail mixture into the glass and top off with champagne.