- Nonstick cooking spray (or olive oil), for pan
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Position an ovenproof wire rack over foil and lightly grease rack with cooking spray or olive oil.
Place panko on a large baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring once midway through cooking, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside until pan is cool enough to handle, then toss with Parmesan, parsley, garlic, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and mix well.
Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees.
Season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Press chicken strips in seasoned crumbs, then dip quickly in beaten egg whites, then press a second time in seasoned crumbs. Transfer coated chicken strips to wire rack and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
Transfer to oven and bake until chicken is just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve chicken strips hot with Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce, if desired.
Healthy Ranch Dipping Sauce
Edamame With Sesame Oil And Sea Salt
Hot And Hearty Minestrone
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Spanish Mackerel With A Spinach And Chickpea Salad And Tomato Vinaigrette
Salmon With Quinoa Mix, Sautéed Kale And Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Spinach And Chickpea Salad And Tomato Vinaigrette