- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence or other Creole seasoning
- 4 pita breads, each split in half
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, garlic, and Essence in a small bowl and whisk to mix. Brush mixture evenly over rough (inside portion) of each pita half. Stack pita pieces and cut into quarters or eighths, as desired. Arrange pita pieces evenly on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Dips and Chips