- 8 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 large cauliflower)
- 12 cloves garlic
- 2 lemons, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarse breadcrumbs, such as Panko
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place cauliflower in a large casserole pan and add garlic cloves. Squeeze lemon halves over cauliflower and leave juiced halves in the casserole. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil and stir to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top. Place pan in oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even roasting. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan. Serve immediately.