- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch radishes, greens removed and reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chervil, chives, or tarragon
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add radishes and stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Toward the end of cooking, add radish greens.
- Garnish with herbs and toss gently to combine. Serve warm.
Roasted Acorn Squash And Braised Pears
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Crispy Parsnip Chips
Creamy Turnip And Parsnip Soup
Fresh Tuna and Butter-Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno and Basil Oil
Short Ribs Braised With Coffee And Ancho Chiles
Braised And Barbecued Pork Shanks With Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce And Cheddar-jalapeno Cornbread
Apple Cider-Braised Chicken and Cabbage
Shiitake-braised Brussels Sprouts