- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or other liqueur of choice
- Place chopped chocolates in a large heatproof bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine cream, sugar, and Grand Marnier, and bring just to a boil. Immediately pour cream over chopped chocolates and allow to sit, undisturbed, for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth and thoroughly melted.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature, whisking or stirring occasionally to facilitate even cooling. Use to frost Triple-Chocolate Cake as instructed.
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
Black Cat Cookies (Orange-Scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Simple Ganache Frosting
Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzles and Chocolate Sauce
White Chocolate Pots De Creme