- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau or other orange-flavored liquor (optional)
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside. Heat cream and butter in a medium saucepan set over medium heat. Bring just to a boil. Immediately pour boiling cream over chocolate and allow it to stand 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. If desired, add liqueur.
Black Cat Cookies (Orange-Scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
Emeril's Bone-Chilling Brew
Devil's Flaming Shrimp
Pumpkin-shaped Cheddar Crackers
Grilled Almond-Butter Sandwiches with Bananas and Semisweet Chocolate