- 2 cups hoisin sauce
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 8 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1/2 cup honey
- Vegetable oil
- Cabbage, Pineapple, and Macadamia Nut Slaw
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the hoisin, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and red-pepper flakes. Add the pork chops and turn to coat. Remove the chops from the marinade.
- Reserve the marinade and combine with the honey in a medium saucepan. Bring the honey marinade mixture to a boil and cook at a low boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Add chops to a large sauté pan or grill pan coated with vegetable oil and sear on until golden brown on both sides, about 6 minutes per side. Pour the reduced marinade over the chops and bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through and an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Remove the chops from the oven and set aside to rest for a few minutes. Serve with slaw.
Cabbage, Pineapple, And Macadamia Nut Slaw
Hoisin Pork Chops With Cabbage, Pineapple, And Macadamia Nut Slaw
Emeril’s Coconut And Macadamia Nut Rice
Blackened Red Fish With Emeril’s Quick Cabbage And Lemon Butter
Fresh Tuna And Butter Lettuce Wraps With Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno, And Basil Oil
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Roasted Tomato Salsa
Sausage Pizza With Caramelized Onions And Peppers
Emeril's Kielbasa And Cabbage