- For the Pork:
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 to 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1/2 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- Olive oil or vegetable oil for grilling
- Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Papaya Salsa
- For the Guava Barbeque Sauce:
- 12 ounces guava paste, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- For the Pork: Marinate the pork overnight in the wine, balsamic vinegar, and garlic.
- Preheat the grill on high. When hot, brush the pork tenderloins with olive oil and sear each side for about a minute. Lower the heat to medium and cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes per side, brushing generously with the guava barbeque sauce at least twice.
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the heat, glaze with another thick coat of the barbeque sauce, and let rest on a plate for at least 5 minutes. Then slice the tenderloins into 1-inch medallions. The pork should be served warm with a side of papaya salsa.
- For the Guava Barbeque Sauce: In a small saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon until the guava paste dissolves and the ingredients combine to form a thick, syrupy sauce, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature. If not using immediately, refrigerate.
Poached Grouper With Mango Salsa And Coconut Cilantro Rice Pilaf
Pico De Gallo
Chocolate Coffee Flan
Roasted Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With Smothered Black Eyed Peas
Roasted Pork Loin With Guava Glaze And Calypso Rice
Pork Tenderloin With Prunes And Pearl Onions
Pork Tenderloins With Quince Puree And Port Wine Glaze
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Indian Spices, Peach Chutney and Basmati Rice Pilaf