- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated parsnips
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dark raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. If not using muffin cups then grease the wells of the muffin pan with the butter and set aside.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir in the carrots, parsnips, raisins, pecans, coconut, and apple.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and stir until the batter is just blended.
- Spoon equal amounts of the batter into the wells.
- Bake until the muffins spring back to the touch and are golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, carefully remove the muffins from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the muffin pan and set aside to cool completely.
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Emeril's Scrambled Egg And Sausage Burritos
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Layered Dessert Fruit Dip
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
Oh Yeah Baby Glazed Carrots
Christmas Morning Breakfast Bake
Continental Breakfast Fresh Peach Muffins With A Pecan Crumb Topping
Jalapeno Corn Muffins