- Graham cracker crumbs, for rimming the glass
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) vanilla flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) key lime liqueur (recommended: KeKe Beach Key Lime Liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the edge of a martini glass and roll the edge in the graham cracker crumbs. Chill the glass for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Combine the vanilla vodka, key lime liqueur, pineapple juice, and cream in a shaker. Fill the shaker half full with ice and shake until well blended. Pour into prepared martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.