- 8 to 10 thick slices Texas toast bread
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bread in a single layer on top of the aluminum foil.
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients, stirring until fully incorporated. Spread the butter mixture onto the top side of each piece of bread.
- Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 5 to 6 minutes. Serve warm with New Orleans Style S-O-S.