- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon thinly sliced kaffir lime leaf or zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Sticky Rice
- Papaya Salad
Combine all of the ingredients for the meatballs and gently form into 1 to 1 1/4-ounce balls. Skewer 8 meatballs onto skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes. Grill over medium-high charcoal for about 8 minutes or until cooked through.
To serve, place Sticky Rice on 1 half of serving plate, Papaya Salad on the other, and 1 pork skewer over both.