- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier Centenaire or Cent Cinquantenaire liqueur
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle chilled Brut non-vintage Champagne
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Pour 1/4 cup of the Grand Marnier into a shallow bowl, and put the sugar into a saucer. Dip the rims of 6 Champagne glasses first in the Grand Marnier, then into the sugar to form a crust.
- Pour the remaining 1/4 cup Grand Marnier, the Champagne and orange juice into a large decorative pitcher and divide among the 6 prepared Champagne glasses.
- Serve immediately.