- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, julienned
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces broccoli florets or Chinese broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- Steamed Rice, as accompaniment
- Green onions, thinly sliced on the bias, garnish
- Using a sharp knife, slice the pork tenderloin into 1/4-inch thick slices across the grain. Cut each slice crosswise at 1/4-inch intervals so that you have long thin pieces of meat. Transfer pork to a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the rice wine, and toss until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, the 2 remaining tablespoons of soy sauce, the cornstarch, oyster sauce, sesame oil and crushed red pepper and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add the cooking oil and, when hot, add the pork. Stir-fry until no longer pink, about 1 minute. Transfer the pork to a plate and cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm. Add the onion and garlic to the wok and cook until slightly softened and fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the broccoli and remaining 1/2 cup of chicken stock and cook, stirring, until the broccoli is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture and cook for 1 minute, or until the sauce is thickened. Return the pork to the wok and add the cashews.
- Toss to thoroughly combine and serve immediately with rice, garnished with the green onions.
Stir Fried Udon Noodles with Pork and Wild Mushrooms
Tempura Chicken Fingers With Plum Sauce And Ginger Stir Fried Vegetables
Organic Pork Stir Fry
Carnitas Soft Tacos With Guacamole And Pico De Gallo
Bok Choy And Asparagus Stir Fry
Stir Fried Crabmeat With Cellophane Noodles
Tchoup Chop Chicken Stir Fry With Noodles
Slow Cooked White Beans With Pan Fried Pork Chops And Caramelized Onions
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Redfish Baked In A Foil Pouch With Cashew Garlic Butter, Baby Spinach And Warm Potato Salad