- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Stuff the cavity of each crab with 2 tablespoons of the goat cheese, pressing the cheese firmly to fit. Rub each crab lightly with oil and season with Essence, salt and pepper.
- Rub the green onions lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the crabs on the grill and cook, turning, until crisp and bright red in color, about 5 minutes per side. Place the green onions on the grill and cook, turning, until marked and starting to color, about 2 minutes. Remove from the grill.
- Arrange the Grilled Potato and Fennel Salad in the center of each of 6 plates, and top with 2 crabs. Drizzle 1/4 cup of the Grilled tomato-Basil Coulis around and over the crabs, garnish with the grilled green onions, and serve.