- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade
- 1 1/2 cups premium 100 percent agave tequila
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier, or triple sec
- 8 lime wedges
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 1 cup Strawberry Puree
- 1 cup Mango Puree
- 4 strawberries
- 4 mango slices
In a blender, combine limeade, tequila, and Grand Marnier. Fill with ice and blend until smooth.
Place the coarse salt in a shall dish or saucer. Wet the rim of 4 glasses with a lime wedge and dip the glass into the salt to coat.
Pour about 1/4 cup of the margarita into each glass. Top with about 1/4 cup of the strawberry puree. Top with more margarita followed by the mango puree. Top with the remaining margarita.
Garnish with a strawberry on the rim of the glass and a slice of mango.
- Source: Emeril Live EM1G27e
- Dish Type: Beverage/Alcoholic
- Cuisine: Carribean
- Occasion: Fourth of July
- Effort Level: Simple