- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, well drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola or other creamy blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic paste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 sheets fresh spinach pasta
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus more for topping if desired
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, Gorgonzola, parsley, and garlic paste and mash together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put 1 pasta sheet on a work surface with the long side facing you. Place heaping tablespoons of filling down the sheet, about 2 inches apart. Brush water around each pile of filling and fold the dough lengthwise over the filling. Press gently around each to force out any air and seal. Trim with a fluted pastry wheel or knife to cut into separate ravioli. Place on a baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal to keep from sticking. Repeat with the remaining ravioli.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the ravioli until they are tender and rise to the surface, gently stirring to keep them from sticking together, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while the ravioli are cooking, in a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the butter without stirring until it starts to darken to a golden color. Add the nuts and cook until the butter is golden brown and the nuts are fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add the herbs, cream, and lemon juice, and stir to combine. Cook for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the ravioli with a slotted spoon to the skillet with the butter, swirling to coat. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, spooning the sauce over the ravioli to melt the cheese.
- Divide the ravioli among 4 plates and sprinkle each serving with additional Parmesan, if desired. Serve immediately.
Chestnut Ravioli With Sage Browned Butter
Roasted Butternut Squash Ravioli With A Sage Brown Butter Sauce
Lamb Stuffed Ravioli With A Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Sweet Squash Raviolis With Sage Brown Butter Sauce
Beet and Goat Cheese Ravioli with Poppyseed Brown Butter
Butternut Squash Gnocchi With Balsamic Brown Butter
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic, Nuts And Brown Butter
Goat Cheese Ravioli With Creamy Walnut Sauce
Mason Jar Chicken Salad with Apples, Walnuts, and Gorgonzola
Pan Seared Shad Roe With A Brown Butter Sauce