- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots, cut on the bias 1/4ñinch thick
- 1 1/2 cups snow pea pods, stringed
- 1/2 cup fresh thinly sliced, stemmed fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh thinly sliced, stemmed shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, cut on the bias 1/4-inch thick
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar, and set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the vegetable oil over high heat. Add the ginger and cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the carrots and stir-fry until beginning to soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Add snow pea pods and mushrooms and stir-fry until beginning to soften, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Add the green onions and soy sauce mixture and stir to coat. Cook for another 45 seconds, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and serve with the Tempura Chicken Fingers.
Tempura Chicken Fingers With Plum Sauce And Ginger Stir Fried Vegetables
Steamed Ginger Shrimp Dumplings With Stir Fried Sesame Vegetables
Stir Fried Sesame Vegetables
Stir Fry Of Sesame Ginger Crawfish Over Fried Pasta
Stir-fried Vegetables With Salmon
Udon Noodle Stir-fry With Vegetables
Stir Fried Crabmeat With Cellophane Noodles
Organic Pork Stir Fry
Bok Choy And Asparagus Stir Fry
Tchoup Chop Chicken Stir Fry With Noodles