- Pasta Dough
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Roll pasta dough out to the second thinnest setting on a pasta machine. Lay pasta over a chitarri. Using a rolling pin, roll over the dough so the strings cut the pasta. Repeat with all of the dough.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until garlic is lightly browned. Drain pasta and place in a bowl. Add olive oil mixture and toss.
Angel Hair Aglio Olio
Linguine With Seafood In Saffron Broth
Agnello All'aceto Balsamico: Lamb With Balsamic Vinegar
La Ghiotta: Vegetable Casserole Abruzzeze
Bocconnoti: Ricotta Filled Pastries
Tuscan Bean Soup (pasta E Sagioli Alla Toscana)
Triglie Alla Livornese-red Mullet Leghorn Style
Carciofi Alla Giudia: Sephardic Style Artichokes
Louisiana Mushroom Sott'olio