- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix the half-and-half, cream, and sour cream. Let crema sit at room temperature for 24 hours to develop culture.
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine the cream mixture with the peppers, adobo sauce, and salt. Process on high speed until smooth.
- Serve with the fish tacos or other dishes, as desired.
- Source: Emeril Live EM1E74e
- Dish Type: Sides