- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated provolone
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 fresh pasta sheet, about 11 by 14-inches, cut into 2-inch squares (to make 32 squares)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Essence
- 2 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- Hot Sausage Ragu
- In a bowl, combine the cheeses, egg yolk, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Place 16 of the pasta squares on a lightly floured surface. Place about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into the center of each square. Lightly wet the edges with water with a fingertip, and top with a plain pasta square. Press to seal the edges.
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Beat the egg with the water. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the Essence. Dip the ravioli in the egg wash and then into the bread crumbs, one at a time. Add in batches to the hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve hot with the Hot Sausage Ragu.
Hot Sausage Ragu
Culurjones De Patate (sardinian Ravioli With A Meat Ragu)
Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Homemade Bbq Sauce, Cole Slaw And Fried Pickles
Fried Fresh Mozzarella With Mushroom Ragu
Robiola Ravioli With Duck Ragu
Lamb Sausage With A Lentil Ragu
Grilled Quail And Andouille Sausage Ragu
Whole Hot Sauced Fried Chickens With Floís Potato Salad And Southern Cooked Greens
Fried Fresh Mozzarella Cheese With A Mushroom Ragu, Shaved Truffles And A Drizzle Of White Truffle Oil
Turkey and Hot Sausage Chili