- 1 bunch watercress, well rinsed and dried, stems removed
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- 1/2 cup ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup hearts of palm, rinsed under cold water and drained, diced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat
- Toasted French bread croutons, accompaniment
- Place 2 ring molds, about 3 to 4 inches each, in the center of 2 salad plates. Arrange the watercress around the molds.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, and salt. Slowly add the olive oil, whisking constantly, until emulsified. Add the shallots, parsley and thyme and whisk until well incorporated.
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the dressing and 1 teaspoon of the chives. Using a spoon, divide the tomatoes between the ring molds. Repeat the process with the cucumber, hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, and crabmeat, packing each layer down with the back of a spoon.
- Carefully remove the molds and drizzle dressing over the watercress. Serve with toasted French bread croutons.
Homemade Herb Mayonnaise
Brie And Raspberries In Puff Pastry
Gemelli With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Vodka Sauce
Orange Galettes Layered With A Citrus Cream And A Drizzle Of Caramel Sauce
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake†with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Vodka Lemon Meringue Layer Cake
Thousand Layer Spice Cake: Spekkoek Lapis Legit
Layered Dessert Fruit Dip