- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 3/4 cups passion fruit concentrate
- 1 mango, peeled, seed removed and sliced
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/4 cup of water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and allow let cool. Whisk in the buttermilk and passion fruit puree. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 3 hours.
- Process in an ice cream maker, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Place in a plastic container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, scoop the sherbert into tall, frosted martini glasses and garnish with mango slices.
Mango Sherbert With Tropical Fruit Macedoine
Pavlovas with Passion Fruit Curd
Passion Fruit Sparkler
Frozen Passion Fruit Margarita
Coconut Shrimp With Star Fruit And Black Bean Salsa And Passion Fruit Cream
Grilled Taro Leaf Wrapped Mahi Mahi With Lilikoi (passion Fruit) Reduction
Fresh Fruit Pops
Fresh Mango Ice Cream With A Tropical Fruit Relish
Mixed Fruit Pandowdy
Layered Dessert Fruit Dip