- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of water with 2 teaspoons of salt to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the pecans, Worcestershire sauce, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the black pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the pecans are golden brown and fragrant, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the green beans and cook, stirring, until well coated and warmed through, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and serve.
- Source: Emeril Live EM1E48e
- Dish Type: Sides