- 2 pounds Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the artichokes in the boiling water and cook at a low boil until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander set in the sink and let sit until just cool enough to handle. Quickly peel the artichokes and slice.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and sauté until they give off their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add the artichoke slices and parsley, and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and toss with the truffle oil. Serve immediately.
Jerusalem Artichokes With Mushrooms And Truffle Oil
Fried Fresh Mozzarella Cheese With A Mushroom Ragu, Shaved Truffles And A Drizzle Of White Truffle Oil
Seared Beef Carpaccio With Shaved Fresh Artichokes And A Drizzle Of Truffle Oil
Gulf Shrimp And Fresh Fettuccini With Tomato, Mushrooms, And Truffle Oil
Mixed Berry And Nectarine Crostade With Canola Oil Pie Crust
Confit Of Exotic Mushrooms With Fresh Angel Hair Pasta Tossed In Truffle Oil With Shaved Truffles And Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
Confit Of Wild And Exotic Mushrooms With Pasta Rags, White Truffle Oil, Shaved Truffles, And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potato Au Gratin
Jerusalem Artichoke And Potato Gratin
Crispy Confit Of Duck And Yukon Gold Potatoes With Braised Spinach, Shaved Truffles, Truffle Emulsion And White Truffle Oil