- 1 cup creme fr‚iche
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 8 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for cartilage
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 artichoke hearts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Saint Andre cheese, or other triple-creme cheese, rind removed and sliced thinly
- 2 ounces sevruga or osetra caviar
- 8 slices toasted brioche
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the creme fraiche with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the tarragon, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl or large measuring cup, beat the eggs with the herbes de Provence, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the tarragon, the parsley, and a pinch of salt.
- In a small skillet, melt 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter over medium-high heat. Add 1/4 of the eggs (about 1/2 cup) to the skillet, and tilt the pan to completely coat the bottom of the pan. Cook until the eggs are just barely set in the center and the bottom is lightly golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Arrange a layer of artichoke heart slices down the center of the omelet, topped by the sliced cheese and crabmeat. With a rubber spatula, fold the omelet over the filling and gently slide onto a serving plate. Place the plate in the warmed oven while making omelets with the remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup of the lemon creme fraiche over each omelet and top each with 1/2 ounce of caviar. Serve immediately with toasted brioche.
Artichoke, Brie And Crabmeat Omelets With Lemon Creme Fraiche And Caviar
Poached Oysters In Anise Flavored Cream With Black Pepper Creme Fraiche And Caviar
Prosciutto, Brie, And Pear Sandwiches With Mixed Green Salad And Lardon Vinaigrette
Baked Crabmeat, Artichoke, And Spinach Dip
Scallop And Truffle Mille-feuille With Meyer Lemon Creme Fraiche And Truffle Vinaigrette
Lemon Creme Fraiche
Salmon, Yukon Gold Potatoes And Artichoke Hearts With Lemon Vinaigrette And Choron Sauce
Roasted Yellowtail Snapper With A Lump Crabmeat And Grilled Asparagus Relish With A Lemon Beurre Blanc
Fennel And Celery Root Remoulade With Baby Shrimp
Baked Lump Crab, Artichoke, And Spinach Dip With Crispy Flour Tortillas