- 1 1/2 cups strawberries (sliced lengthwise to about 1/4 inch thickness)
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Simple Syrup
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed until well blended and smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Divide the fruit puree among 4 paper cups (about 1/2 cup puree per cup).
- Stand 1 ice-cream stick or plastic spoon in the center of each cup.
- Poke a small hole in the center of each foil square and place one square over each cup, pushing the stick or spoon handle through the hole to hold it straight.
- Stand the cups in the freezer and freeze until set, at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove the pops from the freezer and discard the foil squares.
- Gently tear the paper cups away from the fruit pops and serve.
- Blender blades are sharpókeep your fingers away! Make sure the lid is on tight before pureeing the fruit!
- Other fruit possibilities for pops are mangoes, bananas, peaches, nectarines, pineapple, and cherries. Use the fruits that you love.
- Source: There's a Chef in My Soup
- Dish Type: Kids