- 12 large-eye lamb chops, frenched
- Drizzle olive oil
- Creole seasoning
- 26 Greek or Nicoise olives, pitted and quartered
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 ounces Goatís cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cups fine dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 16 large fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat the grill. Make a 1-inch slit on the side of each chop. Season with olive oil and Creole seasoning. Place on the grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and cool completely. In a mixing bowl, combine the olives, shallots, garlic and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Stuff the pocket of each lamb chop with about 1 tablespoon filling.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and olive oil. Season with Creole seasoning and mix well. Smear each chop with the mustard. Dredge the chops in the seasoned bread crumbs, coating completely. Place on a parchment lined baking pan and place a preheated 375ºF oven. Roast for 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from the oven and let the chops rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Fry the spinach until crispy, about 30 seconds. Remove and drain on paper towels. Season with salt. Spoon the White Bean Ragout mixture in the center of each plate. Lay 3 of the chops in the center of each plate, crossing the bones. Garnish with the fried spinach leaves.