- 1 pound button mushrooms, stemmed, wiped clean, and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Emeril's Original Essence
- Combine the mushrooms, oil, and Essence in a medium bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Prepare a stovetop smoker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Place the mushrooms on the grill pan and partially cover the smoker, leaving the lid ajar by 1-inch. Place over medium heat. When it begins to smoke, close the lid completely and cook until the mushrooms are tender and completely smoked, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and set aside until ready to assemble the pasta.
Smoked Mushrooms And Tasso Over Orecchiette
Roasted Garlic Puree
Smoked Duck, Sweet Corn, And Mushroom Pasta
Smoked Trout and Mushroom Spread on Crispbread
Smoked Mushroom And Shrimp Quesadilla With Adobo Chile Salsa
Smoked Gouda Cheese Macaroni
Stewed Butternut Squash With Apples And Smoked Bacon
Sauteed Ramps With Apple-smoked Bacon