- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Creole mustard or other whole-grain, spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- One celery root, about 1 to 1 1/4 pounds, peeled and cut into thin matchstick slices
- One fennel root, about 3/4 pound, trimmed and tough outer core removed, cut into thin slices, and fronds reserved
- 1 pound boiled baby shrimp
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and paprika.
- In a bowl, combine the celery root and fennel root, and add sauce to coat.
- Place the shrimp in a separate bowl and toss with the remaining remoulade.
- Divide the celery root and fennel among 6 plates. Top each serving with shrimp and serve, garnished with reserved fennel fronds.
Fennel And Celery Root Remoulade With Baby Shrimp
Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw With Crispy Fish And Parsnip Mashed Potatoes
Crispy Fish With Salsify, Celery Root And Fennel Slaw And Parsnip Creamed Potatoes
Emeril's Braised Celery Root With Grilled Millbrook Venison Chops And Celery Root Mash
Asian Pear, Celery and Fennel Salad with a Pear Vinaigrette
Celery Root French Fries With Remoulade Dipping Sauce
Anne's Celery Root Remoulade With Smoked Duck
Celery Root Fries With Creole Remoulade Sauce
Fresh Crab Salad With A Celery Root Mayonnaise
Creole Fried Shrimp Salad with Vidalia Onions, Classic Remoulade Dressing and Pickled Okra