- 2 pounds asparagus, tough ends trimmed, rinsed and patted dry
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place asparagus in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a small saute pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic and then lemon juice and pine nuts. Toast until nuts begin to brown slightly. Remove from heat and drizzle over asparagus. Roast in the oven until just cooked. Serve warm or at room temperature with eggs and prosciutto.
Roasted Garlic Soup With Goat Cheese Croutons
Roasted Squab With Poached Garlic, Garlic Cream Potatoes And Vinegar Meat Jus
Garlic Infused Oil And Dipping Sauce
Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
Shrimp Scampi Po Boy On Garlic Bread
Creamed Potatoes With Spinach And Roasted Garlic
Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes