- 3 pound baby lamb loin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 fresh lemons
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 ounces Parma ham, finely diced
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh marjoram leaves
- Cut the lamb into 1-inch cubes. Season the lamb cubes with salt and pepper. Toss the meat with the juice from half of a lemon. Mix well.
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add the oil and butter. When the oil/butter is hot, add the lamb, onions, and ham, cook until the lamb is brown on all sides, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour over the lamb and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the wine and bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks. Add the lemon zest and the juice from the remaining lemon. Slowly stir the egg mixture into the lamb and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly so the eggs won't curdle. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the lamb onto serving plates and serve immediately.
Herb Encrusted Roast Leg Of Lamb With Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes
Baby Lamb Chops With Mint Hollandaise
Baby Lamb Chops With Cucumber Mint Relish
Crispy Striped Bass With Sauteed Baby Morels And A Watercress Sauce
Crabmeat Stuffed Pompano With Roasted Baby Leeks And A Parsley Garlic Butter Sauce
Baby Back Ribs With Coffee Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Goat's Cheese Potatoes And Sauce P…rigueux
Pistachio Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes And Peasant Style Sauce
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Goat Cheese Potatoes And Sauce Perigueux
Grilled Lamb Kababs With Feta Sauce