- 4 cups reduced fat biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup 1% low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 8 ounces egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- When you find you need a cake fast, this is it. You can easily transform this into an orange cake by substituting orange extract and zest of orange.
- Sift the biscuit mix in a large bowl. Add the sugar and mix well. Combine the liquid ingredients, then add to the biscuit mixture. Mix until well blended. Spray a large Bundt pan with nonstick spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar, pour the batter on top of sugar. Bake for 40 minutes, or use 2 smaller bunt pan and bake for 30 minutes.