- 12 peeled small to medium red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 6 cups Shrimp Stock
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes or firm-tender, for about 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow the potatoes to sit in the broth for 2 to 3 minutes to soak up the flavors. Remove the potatoes with a slotted spoon and serve immediately. Allow the broth to cool and then refrigerate or freeze it for later use.
Crabmeat Potato Salad With Warm Saffron Dressing
Roasted Shrimp With Saffron Potatoes And Tomato Mirliton Relish
Chile Pepper Lobster Over Saffron Linguine
Escolar Stew With Saffron Broth And Wild Mushrooms
Saffron Corn Sauce
Sauteed Scallops With Saffron Corn Sauce
Mussels With Saffron Wine Sauce
Potato Shallot Custards
Roasted Sweet Potatoes