- 2 cups Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 cups Warm FrisÈe Corn Salad
- 24 jumbo shrimp in their shells, and with their heads, if you can buy them that way (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Emerilís Creole Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 long fresh chives
- Preheat the over to 350?F.
- Prepare the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, and keep warm. While the sauce is simmering, prepare the Warm Frisee Corn Salad, and keep warm.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl, sprinkle them with the Creole Seasoning, and rub it into the shells with your hands. Bake the shrimp on a baking sheet for 5 minutes; turn them over and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the over.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the Roasted Red Pepper Sauce into each of 4 plates. Mound 3/4 cup of the Warm Frisee Corn Salad in the center and arrange 6 shrimp on top, like spokes radiating from the center. Top with chives and serve.
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Southwest Shrimp With Fire Roasted Corn And Onion Dressing
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Creole Callaloo With Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Roasted Shrimp With Saffron Potatoes And Tomato Mirliton Relish