- 1 baked Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectionersí sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 4 cups heavy cream, whipped until thick
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings and curls
- Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust, and allow to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the confectionersí sugar until creamy. Add the peanut butter, milk, and peanuts and beat well.
- Fold half the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and spoon this into the piecrust, smoothing out the top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set.
- To serve, spoon some of the remaining whipped cream over each wedge of pie, and top with 1 tablespoon of peanuts and 1 tablespoon of chocolate curls.