- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 lemons, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut up, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat a large nonreactive skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the wine, lemons, garlic, and shallots. Cook for 3 minutes, breaking up and mashing the lemons with a wire whisk. Stir in the salt, pepper , Worcestershire, and hot sauce and cook until the mixture is somewhat syrupy, for about 3 minutes. Stir in the cream and cook for 1 minute.
- Over low heat, whisk in the butter a few pats at a time. When all of the butter has been added, remove from the heat, but continue whisking until all of the butter is incorporated into the sauce.
- Strain the sauce, pressing all of the liquid into a bowl. Stir in the parsley. Serve immediately, or keep warm for a few minutes until ready to use.
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Lemon Dill Sauce
Smoked Salmon Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
Dilly Egg Sauce
J.K.'s Chocolate Soufflés with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Lemon Pudding With Blackberry Coulis
Asparagus and Seared Shrimp with Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish