- 10 tablespoon (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces white chocolate pieces
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350?F. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, grease an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- In a metal bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt the remaining 1/2 cup butter with the white chocolate.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add the flour, vanilla, and salt and mix well. Fold in the pecans and the melted white chocolate.
- Spread the brownie mixture in the buttered pan and sprinkle the chopped semisweet chocolate over the top. Bake until firm, for about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a rack before cutting into squares.
Black And Green Olive Bread
Black Pepper Bread
White Chocolate Banana Sesame Loaf
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Parmesan Fennel Breadsticks
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas
Grilled Tuna With Tortilla Sauce, Black Bean Chili, And Salsa
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish